People with Disabilities - SD Awareness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People with Disabilities - SD Awareness

...Where People Stand up to be Counted

Education (Students with Disability Laws)

Paul Willie D...#1
    Paul Willie D...#1

Oh No Education (Students with Disability Laws)

Post by Paul Willie D...#1 Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Wow It looks like DeVos (you know the head of Dept of Education), has just rescind about 72 guidance documents which outlined the rights for students with disabilities. Just more of the same when it comes to De...Regulating.

Now grant you I haven't read anything up on htis because on their site they make sure they don't say anything until it's too late. I have seen this happening before with certain people in power.

I for one would like to know what she thinks are unnecessary. Too me taking a doc. that is for students with disabilities rights makes one think. I mean I read the rights for students and I see nothing in there that would deem to be superfluous.

Of course by knowing what she did say about students with disabilities yes this concerns me and it should concern all too. Again I do not know what is and what isn't but this is the time to act. If we sit around to wait to see without questioning it then we will all loose out because she will get this all through without anybody really knowing then it's too late to be concerned.

I know people may say but all she wants to do is to get rid of out of date stuff. But what is the so called out of date stuff she wants to get rid of? That is the question! Why doesn't she be transparent in these matters so people can have discussions. That's how things are suppose to work....

Read here: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-devos-disabled-students-20171021-story.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 pm